Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Video Fest 2008/2009 Committee Guidelines
We are looking to form a strong working committee that can commit to work on both Video Fest 2008 and Video Fest 2009.
Committee members cannot submit their own videos for Video Fest 08/09.
Committee members are not the jurors for the contest.
The title and theme for Video Fest 2008 is Existence-Co-Existence, committee members will be part of the discussion for the title and theme for Video Fest 2009.
Committee members are expected to:
- Attend all meetings (first Wednesday of each month, first meeting will be in July 2nd at 6pm)
- Have contacts in video communities to help bring a broader selection of videos to the contest.
- Have contacts in communities interested in video to help bring a larger audience to the festival.
- Help find donations to be used as prizes.
- Help advertise the festival.
If you are interested in being a Video Fest 2008/2009 committee member please download and fill out the Video Fest 2008/2009 Committee Member Application and submit it by June 13, 2008. You can send these applications to Sebastian Davila at email@example.com, fax 415 6480933 or mail it to MCCLA 2868 Mission Street. San Francisco. CA 94110
Please forward, If you know somebody that might be interested.
Download the complete form at:
Events and Media Coordinator